WISE-RUL Receiver Power requirements: 12-24 VDC, 50 mA (stand-by), 100mA (peak). A linear type power supply is recommended if a separate power supply is used.
The unit can be powered by 5 VDC by placing a jumper across JP5 pads.
WISE encrypted key features and benefits include:
- WISE one button transmitters are available in two formats, the WISE-ST1 key-fob and the WISE-VT1 car visor format.
- WISE-ST1 transmitters can be paired with a proximity tag for close range building access doors.
- Accepted world-wide using the ISM frequency band of 303 MHz
- Weather resistant receiver housing enables it to be directly mounted outdoor. (NEMA 4X)
- High level encryption ensure the transmitter's signals cannot be copied by vehicle visor code grabbers.
- Variety of antennas: A convenient F-connector on the receiver enables a Whip or Dipole antenna to be connected in order to adjust the reception range from 100 to over 300 feet.